Terms of Service
We (AdFuse Ltd) run this here website and would love for you to use it. This site, blog, membership area, forum, and related services are designed to educate and entertain, and we encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you write, and please be respectful. Being critical is fine, but rudeness and personal attacks are not. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear in your writing or what you link to (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
That’s the gist of it. Thanks also to the good folks at Automattic (responsible for great creations like WordPress.com), who have made their more comprehensive Terms of Service available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license, which means that you can borrow some or all of their wording for your own Terms of Service. That’s exactly what we did.
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the https://mrsystem.co.uk website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, and websites, taken together, the Website. The Website is owned and operated by AdFuse Ltd (“AdFuse”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by AdFuse, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Who’s Who
Throughout these Terms, “you” applies to both individuals and entities that access or use our Services. If you are an individual using our Services on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to the Agreement and that by using our Service(s), you are accepting the Agreement on behalf of that entity.
Your Agreement is with AdFuse.
2. Minimum Age Requirements
Our Services are not directed to children. Access to and use of our Services is only for those over the age of 13 (or 16 in the European Union). If you are younger than this, you may not register for or use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older (or 16 years or older in the European Union).
3. Responsibility of Contributors.
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by AdFuse or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, AdFuse has the right (though not the obligation) to, in AdFuse’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in AdFuse’s reasonable opinion, violates any AdFuse policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in AdFuse’s sole discretion.
4. Responsibility of Website Visitors and Users
AdFuse has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material such as, but not limited to, text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, or other materials) posted to the Website by users or anyone else (“Content”), and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. So, for example:
- We do not endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or non-harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (see our Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy section to submit copyright complaints), or other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated..
- If you post Content, comment on a website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) Content available on our Services, you are entirely responsible for the Content, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from anyone’s use, purchase, or downloading of Content. If you access or use any Content, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- Any Content offered for sale through any of our Services are the seller’s sole responsibility, and you agree that you will look solely to the seller for any damages that result from your purchase or use of Content.
- We are not a party to, and will have no responsibility or liability for, any communications, transactions, interactions, or disputes between you and the provider of any Content.
- Please note that additional third party terms and conditions may apply to the downloading, copying, purchase, or use of Content.
We also have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages that link to, or are linked from, WordPress.com or our other Services. For example:
- We do not have any control over those websites and are not responsible for their contents or their use.
- The existence of a link to or from one of our Services does not represent or imply that we endorse such website.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from non-Automattic websites.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material (such as, but not limited to, text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, or other materials) made available through the websites and webpages to which mrsystem.co.uk links, and that link to mrsystem.co.uk. AdFuse does not have any control over those non-mrsystem.co.uk websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-mrsystem.co.uk website or webpage, AdFuse does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. AdFuse disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-mrsystem.co.uk websites and webpages.
6. Fees, Payment, and Renewal
Taxes. To the extent permitted by law, or unless explicitly stated otherwise, all fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees, or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). You are responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of our Services, your payments, or your purchases. If we are obligated to pay or collect Taxes on the Fees you’ve paid or will pay, you are responsible for such Taxes, and we may collect payment for such Taxes.
Payment. If your payment fails or Paid Services are otherwise not paid for on time, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to the Paid Services. If you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Paid Services, we may revoke your access to our Services in general.
Automatic Renewal. To ensure uninterrupted service, recurring Paid Services are automatically renewed. This means that unless you cancel a Paid Service before the end of the applicable subscription period, it will automatically renew, and you authorize us to invoice you or use any payment mechanism we have on record for you to collect the then-applicable subscription fee (as well as any Taxes). Your Paid Services are renewed for the same interval of time. For example, if you purchase an annual subscription to a digital course, you will be charged each year.
Refunds. While you may cancel a Paid Service at any time, refunds are issued in our sole discretion, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Fee Changes. We may change our fees at any time. When applicable, we may give you advance notice of the fee changes. If you don’t agree with the fee changes, you can cancel your Paid Service.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or associated with an AdFuse product or service violates your copyright, please notify us. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Automattic or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to us.
8. Corrections, Suggestions, and Complaints.
We welcome comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, on the Website that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted through our contact form. Readers dissatisfied with a response may reach us via email at hello [at] mrsystem (dot) com.
9. Intellectual Property.
This Agreement does not transfer from AdFuse to you any AdFuse or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AdFuse. AdFuse, mrsystem.co.uk, the “Mr. System” logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with mrsystem.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AdFuse and David Mason; or licensors of the aforementioned companies. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AdFuse or third-party trademarks. You hereby grant AdFuse an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Website or AdFuse services or the promotion thereof and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with AdFuse or the promotion thereof. You also grant to others who access the forum, bulletin board, chat room or any other user interactive area of our site a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other parties.
AdFuse grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site and our proprietary content solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of AdFuse and AdFuse may terminate your use of this website at any time.
All other use of Content from the Site, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior express written consent from AdFuse.
We are constantly updating our Services and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. These Terms may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of AdFuse, or by the posting by AdFuse of a revised version. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
11. Money-Back Guarantee.
Unless otherwise stated all products come with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. If as a buyer you are not fully satisfied with your purchase then you may email or call us, present proof that you have followed the instructions and done the work and you will receive a full refund. Any purchase on this site constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions.
AdFuse may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. We may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. We have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any AdFuse policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of any of our Services to any individual or entity for any reason. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your mrsystem.co.uk account, you may simply discontinue using our Services, or, if you are using a paid service, you may cancel at any time, subject to the Fees, Payment, and Renewal section in these Terms.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties.
(a) The Website is provided “as is”. AdFuse and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither AdFuse nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat! Contact us using this form for a free 1 hour implementation session. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the Website shall be to discontinue using the Website.
Furthermore, AdFuse does not warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, available at any time or from any location, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. AdFuse, its subsidiaries, vendors and affiliates disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, or untimely delivery of any information or materials, and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site. Use of the site’s services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for such damages to your computer systems or loss of data that may result from the download of such information or material.
14. Limitation of Liability.
AdFuse shall not be responsible or liable to providers or any third parties under any circumstances for any indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages or losses, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses which may be incurred in connection with AdFuse or the Website, or use thereof, or any of the data or other materials transmitted through or residing on the site or any services, or information purchased, received or sold by way of the Website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if AdFuse has been advised of the possibility of damage or loss. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
15. Earnings Disclaimers.
The information presented in this Website is intended to be for your educational and entertainment purposes only.
We are not presenting you with a business opportunity.
We are not making any claims as to income you may earn.
We are not presenting you with an opportunity to get rich.
Before entering any agreement, please use caution and seek the advice your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant.
Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information passed on to us concerning the results achieved by the individual sharing the information. We have performed no independent verification of the statements made by those individuals. Please do not assume that you will make those same income figures.
Please do not construe any statement in this website as a claim or representation of average earnings. There are NO average earnings. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings, average, or otherwise.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
Please perform your own due diligence before embarking on any course of action. Follow the advice of your personal qualified advisors.
There are risks inherent to any endeavor that are not suitable for everyone. If you use capital, only “risk” capital should be used.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas presented in our in materials. Examples in our materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our material.
You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake.
Please understand that past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any and all forward looking statements in our materials are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. They are opinions only and should not be relied upon as fact.
16. General Representation and Warranty.
You represent and warrant that your use of our Services:
- Will be in strict accordance with these Terms;
- Will comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, privacy, data protection, and the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside);
- Will not use the Services for any unlawful purposes, to publish illegal content, or in furtherance of illegal activities;
- Will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Will not overburden AdFuse’s systems, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Will not disclose sensitive personal information of others;
- Will not be used to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages;
- Will not interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network; and
- Will not be used to create, distribute, or enable material that is – or that facilitates or operates in conjunction with – malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AdFuse, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, demands, damages, costs, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of or related to your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement or Content that you post.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between AdFuse and you concerning the subject matter hereof. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; AdFuse may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
AdFuse is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on the Site may be affiliate links and AdFuse may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site.